Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Mute Monday - Energy














(Spousehole used to work at this nuclear plant)

Not so mute:





Had to add after visiting the Annex:
The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?
Created by OnePlusYou

To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

13 comments:

Big Shamu said...

Nice posting. I think the prairies of Kansas are about to erupt with Wind Turbines. I bet even Aunty Em would have one on Dorothy's farm.
Happy Mute Monday.

h said...

Excellent. Just what I needed this morning. A laugh! The digs at Ethanol and No-Nuke Luddites were especially good.

Happy Mute Monday!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever hooked up with one of your readers?

Anonymous said...

Great MM!

Unknown said...

I like the comics. You have a good sense of humor. Even though there was a not so mute thing it still went with your theme :) Cool post.

Joanna Cake said...

Loving the pension cheque one! Happy MM x

The Creeper said...

Oh no! Now I'm going to have Schoolhouse Rock stuck in my head. Again. Bill's son had me humming Conjunction Junction all last week. Damn him. LOL!

Quick, hum some 80's song...

Johanne said...

Nice take, Bunny...
Happy MM!

sparringK9 said...

great inclusion of spot on cartoons. are you moving this month? happy MM bunny!!!

sue looks just like a very good friend of mine in san francisco!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I too have the schoolhouse rock collection. They really should bring it back. saved me in school.
I Always enjoy visiting bunny!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Full throttle energy drink works for me - if you drink two you don't crash 'til you get home.

I worked around nuclear energy too, only the source of the energy was meant to be released all at once.

SP said...

Heh heh, got a nice laugh out of me! Yes, wind farms are big in certain areas here in CA.

yes

Now this piqued my curiosity!

Karen said...

Loved the cartoons Bunny. Sorry I'm late...Happy Belated Monday.