Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

TMI Tuesday!

1. How are your March Madness picks doing? or What is your favorite event?

I didn't make picks this year, but I was rooting for the Big Ten teams, particular my beloved Spartans, but that didn't work out so well. MSU totally deserved to lose to Memphis though. Memphis was a way better team.

2. What is the best April Fool's joke - EVER?
No clue

3. Valentine's Day - bogus holiday or romantic holiday?

Romantic for those who are newly in love. "Meh" for the rest of us.

4. If you made any New Year's Resolutions have you broken them yet? or What have you done lately to make yourself a better person?

Didn't make any. I'm constantly striving to be a better person. I constantly fail.

5. If you believe in 'regret', what is your biggest regret? If you don't believe in 'regret', what do you call 'errors in judgment' or 'missed opportunities' in your philosophy of life?

I have regrets, but I choose not to dwell on them. If I had to do it over, however, I would have chosen a different professional path.

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about four things about yourself, one of which isn't true.

1. I really, really enjoy sex.
2. As I write this, it's been less than 24 hours since I last cheated on my husband.
3. I love mushrooms.
4. I have a mole on my neck.

19 comments:

G-Man said...

Less than 24 hours?

Tired Bunny?

...xoxoxox

G-Man said...

God I LOVE nailing you first thing in the morning.....G

Weekends Off said...

OK I'm gonna guess that #3 is a lie, because I hate mushrooms and I can't for the life of me imagine anyone liking them!!!

Biscuit said...

Oh, your four things are hard because I don't know you well enough. I'm going to say the 24 hours, just because it's the one that seems the LEAST likely :)

sandy shoes said...

I don't like mushrooms either.

Desmond Jones said...

Yeah, I had some hope for my Spartans, even midway thru the first half, but - Wow! Memphis just kicked their ass after that. . .

Neither Molly nor I are real big on V-day; tend to lump it under the heading of 'Hallmark Holidays', if y'know what I mean. But, oh, I got in such trouble with my birth-mother over that. . . for her, it's like her birthday, Mother's Day, and Christmas rolled into a ball. . .

Renee said...

Yeah, V Day is kind of 'meh'. Told H not to fuck with me on V Day ever again - well, not literally. ;)

And since I'm not a big mushroom lover, I'm going with that as your lie. Or maybe the 24 hr one. Hmmm...

Happy TMI!

ATLLG said...

Wow...so most folks don't like mushrooms huh? Whatever....

I'm going with the 24hour thing since it was JUST Sunday and all.

Pluff said...

Ooooh... so intriguing with the bonus... Hmmm I know it's not 4... or 1... I'm gonna have to go with mushrooms just because I REAALLY want to hear about the 24 hrs.

Happy TMI!!

- said...

lol about your #3 answer.

and me too on your #4 answer....

but i really wanna know about your untrue one on the bonus. which is it? dang*it; i really hate not knowing things ; )

Ashly Star said...

I am right there with you on your 4, lol. *Sigh* As for the Bonus, I hope it's 3 or 4 because 1 and 2 always make for great blog material, lol. =) Happy TMI Tuesday!

Vixen said...

I'm going to guess mushrooms.... ???

happyTMI babe! xo

Mike Y said...

You don't like sex? I know all the others must be true.

And gee... thanks for the comment on my responses.

for a different kind of girl said...

The mushrooms are so random, that's my guess!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea about your bonus. I am new to your blog. All our interesting options however. :)

Happy TMIT!

Jenny said...

I'm going to wait for your answer.

Ashly Star said...

You got tagged for something. By me. =)

SheenV said...

I'll also guess #3. And I voted in the poll - I fold!

Adam Apple said...

Great answers.
I'm going with #3 being untrue.

Belated Happy TMI