Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TMI - Tax Day Edition

1. Did you have to pay or did you get money back?

Refund, baby!

2. What was your biggest financial mistake?

This year or overall? OMG, there are so many, I don't even know where to start! Borrowing money from my in-laws several years ago was a big mistake. Not so much financially, but it started Spousehole's downward spiral into asshole-dom.

3. Are you a screamer?

On a roller coaster, sometimes. Otherwise, not so much. Vocal, yes; screamer, no.

4. What part of your body, other than your genitals, do you love to have touched? What part of a partner's body, other than their genitals, do you love to touch?

Any part of my skin.

Okay, that's kind of a cop-out I guess. Um, breasts, neck, arms, legs, back, hair.

Any part of his skin. Chest, butt, hair, arms, legs, abdomen, back.

5. What [edit: 12:30] commercial catch phrase best describes your life?

It's finger-lickin' good!
I don't wanna grow up. I'm a Toys R' Us kid
I'm a Pepper, he's a Pepper, she's a Pepper, we're a Pepper, wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Bonus (as in optional): What was the last thing you took without permission? What was the last thing taken from you without your permission?

The last thing I took without permission was a cookie from a tray my friend, a caterer, was preparing for a confirmation party. He never even missed it.

Last thing taken from me without permission was my caffeine-free diet Coke, about 5 minutes ago. My children have no concept of boundaries.

13 comments:

ATLLG said...

damn D-Coke snatchers.... I don't know who ever came up with "Crumb Snatchers" but I'd like to swap kids. Hell there are lots of crumbs around here.

HTMIT!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

*gasp* Oh no, you do NOT touch the Diet Coke. You just don't. Sheesh!

Happy TMI!

Desmond Jones said...

Well, it seems no matter what I do, I can't end up owing money to the Feds (God bless whoever came up with the Child Tax Credit). Had to adjust my withholding for the state this year, tho (used part of the Fed refund to pay off the state. . .)

Desmond Jones said...

And don't get me started on kids and their 'lack of a sense of boundaries'. . .

ME said...

I think that's why I end up hiding my favorite snacks and drinks.

Biscuit said...

Um hmm, my daughter and the diet coke. "Is that your coke?" is apparently kid-speak for "I'm gonna take it and drink all but one swallow while you're not looking."

Deech said...

Ha! I can so relate to the missing diet coke. Happy TMI!

Flyinfox_SATX

Pluff said...

Oh geez do kids count? Hell I think then I should've changed my answer to ANY privacy! HAHA!

Hehe.. toys r us kid!

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Why is it that so many spouse problems seem to be money related?

I love the fact that my daughter doesn't like anything but Sprite. Saves from her taking my Coke Zero. :)

Happy TMI!

- said...

Darn those kids! I forgot about 'em when I answered my questions. I'm always losing my water bottles, thanx to my kiddos. Evidently I'm raising mine up 2 be successful lil thieves. Oh well, there's worse things, yes? ; ) *lol

happy tmi bunny!

Ashly Star said...

I scream on roller coasters sometimes. Great answers! Happy TMI!

for a different kind of girl said...

One of the hardest things about child rearing was when they stopped napping. The second was when they realized we, as adults, had something good, and they wanted some, too. My oldest is now old enough in his mind to just take whatever he wants, so that's a delight!

Vixen said...

Haha....'finger lickin good'

Cute. HappyTMI Bunny!