Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Mute Monday - All About ME!












humorous pictures
see more crazy cat pics

16 comments:

G-Man said...

Self-Revealing Bunny..?

Gnomeself Be True said...

Happy MM Bunny.

h said...

Very cool. Got a lot "said". Happy Mute Monday!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Happy MM!

Unknown said...

I'm loving this MM theme! Get a little peak into everyone's life. Very cool! HMM!

ME said...

Love the pics! Happy MM!

Karen said...

I agree with Raven. This is an awesome theme to get to know people better. Well done Bunny and Happy Mute Monday.

Aunty Belle said...

Bookish rabbits with an itchy mind...hmmn?

sparringK9 said...

thats a cool gizmo you put up the visual DNA. ive always like the warhol panels of photos. great MM!!!!

Riff Dog said...

Nice set of pix! I'm so identifying with the polar bear right now.

Kiki said...

I LOVE happy bunny!! I even have a t-shirt with that exact saying on it!

And I really like the mom and baby pic.

Bunny Warhol!!

I like that little scrapbook-y thing - I gotta get one!

Happy MM!

Vixen said...

Oh Bunny! I love what you did with the theme. Very you and I loved looking through your pictures. :)

happyMonday!

Deech said...

Good Post today...I am with G-man. "What exactly are you trying to tell us here?"

Flyinfox_SATX

The Phosgene Kid said...

Interesting glimpse into a bunny;s life. Thanks for sharing and happy MM!!

ATLLG said...

Great Pics ... I love those bunnies! I spent an entire afternoon gathering those and their sayings.

Anonymous said...

That was a really cool way to post this.