Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Beautiful Day

Could this weather be any better? Here in lovely lower Michigan it's about 70, mostly sunny, PERFECT. This is my kind of day. Not too hot, not too cold, no precip, PERFECT. Wings are even in their series with the Sharks and I have dreams of Stanley once again. And it gets better. The two-year-old went down for her nap with no help from me whatsoever. No cuddling, no go-sleepy-drive, nothing - she just fell asleep on the living room floor all by herself. Such a change from last week's run of five days straight with NO NAP AT ALL. That was awful. She was nearly impossible to live with. One of those days last week I drove the kids around for over an hour and she still wouldn't sleep. With gas prices at $3.00/gal that's just not cool. Plus my deal with Boy is that if he behaves during a go-sleepy-drive he gets a Slurpee (or equivalent frozen beverage), so it cost me for that too. Since she never actually went to sleep, Girl had to have one also. Today is much better. I think I'll throw some sort of animal on the grill for dinner to celebrate. Dead cow sounds good, don't you think? I think so. Dead fish would be even better, but I don't have any in the freezer and I can't run to the store because THE GIRL IS ASLEEP. Dead cow will do.

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Started raining right after I posted this. Arrggh! Oh well.