Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thanks to all who are following me from the old place, hope you like the new spot better. Remember to bookmark this page!! For anybody who is new, I am a midwestern mom with two kids and one husband (would anyone really want more than one??), to whom I often refer as Spousehole. Despite a professional degree, I have chosen to stay home with my kids until they are both in school full-time. Continuing readers know that I am a little (?) nuts and will say horrible things about my children and spouse, but mostly I don't mean them. What's a blog for if not to release a little steam?? My language can be a little rough at times and I post about my (mostly non-existent) sex life and my ridiculous fantasies and day dreams. I'm a lousy housekeeper, I like to cook (I sometimes post recipes), and I enjoy the following: reading with my kids, hockey, baking, comedies, chocolate, Diet Coke (never Pepsi), 24, House, and Prison Break (the latter I can watch with the sound off; I just want to fantasize about Wentworth Miller). Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: