Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Fantasy Revenge Fuck

Ok, I got a couple emails and one comment asking about the bad news guy. We'll call him FantasyRevengeDude, FRD for short. Please remember, I do not know this person; he's just my fantasy revenge fuck because Spousehole hates him so much. He was Spousehole's co-worker for several years. Although he's younger than Spousehole, he was above him in the food chain. Spousehole didn't like him because he was young and arrogant, but he didn't hate him. Then they had some kind of run-in on a project, FRD got pissy with Spousehole and outright hatred erupted. Apparently nobody really liked FRD, but they respected him because he was good at his job, had the confidence to say what others wished they could, and seemed to have his shit together: good job skills, nice wife, cute kids, Boy Scout volunteer, fancy new house, etc. Even Spousehole admired him at least a little. Then earlier this year FRD was out of the office for a few days, but no one thought much of it. One morning Spousehole and a couple other people got emails from a former co-worker who is now at a different but connected workplace. Former co-worker just said "want to know where [FRD] is?" and sent a link. The link was to FRD's page in our state's Offender Tracking System. They were shocked to see that FRD had recently been convicted of CSC2 - criminal sexual conduct. They were all wondering how the hell that could've happened - was he drinking or doing drugs and they just couldn't tell? WtF? I got a call asking me to look into it, since I still know lots of people in that county's court system (that's where I practiced, way back when). I learned that FRD had been sexually involved with his 14-yr-old stepdaughter the prior year and was, at that moment, in the county lock-up for a probation violation. Interestingly, FRD was arrested and charged with CSC1 the previous March and no one in the office knew. It's amazing that this guy went 9 months with his life turned upside down - arrested, forced to leave his home, charged with a capital felony, in danger of losing his freedom and his children - and no one had a clue. That takes balls. He plead down to CSC2 about 6 weeks before and had apparently had a electronic ankle bracelet after sentencing and no one noticed. Spousehole and co-workers said he showed no signs of added stress or anything. Their boss must not have known either. When he announced to the staff that FRD would not longer be employed there "due to personal matters he needs to address," the boss looked pale and like he was going to puke. I get the impression that FRD was his "boy" and he was devastated to learn that his boy was capable of such a thing. To my mind, Spousehole and co-workers were enjoying the thought of FRD in lock-up a little too much, but whatever. I don't know the dude, they do. Eventually I got copies of pertinent pages from the court file , just so they'd know what they had been dealing with. That's how I saw FRD's booking picture - kind of cute, nice smile (yes, he's smiling in his booking shot; who smiles? One is usually guilt-ridden or terrified in those shots, but this guy is smiling. Weird.) Spousehole insists I met his guy, but I think I would've remembered. Picture didn't look familiar. After reviewing the info I got, Spousehole said he actually felt a little sorry for the guy. After all, Spousehole seems to get brief obsessions with teenage hotties himself - he just doesn't act on them. He currently drools over a 14-yr-old who, even I must admit, does have an amazing body. But she's 14! The second she opens her mouth you know you're dealing with a child. As usual, I digress. The co-workers all seems to think FRD will land on his feet. He apparently has mad bullshitting skillz and they think he could talk his way into a new job, new girlfriend, new life. I don't know; a felony conviction and a sex offender registry listing can make that difficult. If he'd just plead down to csc3, a misdemeanor, getting a job would be much easier. Prosecutor must've had a good case for CSC1 and felt defendant didn't have much remorse to only agree to plead down to CSC2. First offense you can often get down to a misdemeanor. Plus, if it was just some girl he met at the mall, it would be just a misdemeanor. It was a felony because they were members of the same household. Maybe the wife/victim's mother pushed for the felony. She probably wanted to cut off his balls, puree them in the blender and make him drink 'em. I would. Who knows? As usual, none of this is any of my business, but it plays into my life because of Spousehole's enduring hatred for the guy. Spouse hates him, he's a bit of a sexual deviant, he's arrogant and I get off on arrogance -hence, he's my fantasy revenge fuck. Make sense? I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's just fucked up