Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowpocalypse 2011!


Dude, it snowed.

Here in Chi-town we haven't gotten the ice that has plagued so many, but we got snow. A couple feet on our driveway and reports of more to come.

I'm going to have to learn to back out of the driveway, because Spousehole only shoveled enough for backing out, not for turning around. Maybe snow bumpers will help keep from hitting the house (again) or neighbor's fence (again).


To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

4 comments:

Deech said...

This is amazing...You know it's scary when they are predicting one or two inches of snow here in San Antonio....

Sailor said...

Lots of snow around, and in some odd places- Atlanta had a white christmas, and at one point I read that 49 of the 50 states had snow on the ground, everywhere but Florida.

Good to hear from you again!

sandy shoes said...

Nice to hear from you Bunny.

Rain on Cape Cod this time, so I can't complain. Much.

Craig said...

We only got a foot here in Lans., but it was still the second day before our street got plowed. . .

Actually, we hardly noticed, 'cuz Jen and I were both in bed w/ the flu (and somehow, you just know that's wrong, dontcha, when we're stuck in bed w/ each other for two days, and too sick to take proper advantage of it. . .)

Nice to know you're alive and well, tho. . . ;)