1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body?
FEET!! Especially men's feet, but really any nasty looking feet.
2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
Over - and never put it on the other way in my house! Better to just set the roll on the counter or the back of the toilet than to put it on "wrong."
3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner?
No I have not. Have wanted to, but have not.
4. Did your parents have a "birds & bees" talk with you? Id so, at what age?
My mom started early, doling out a little more information all the time as we got older. There wasn't a big sit-down talk, it was just something that my mother was very open about our whole lives.
5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world?
Clean my carpets! Or tell me that they want me . . .
Bonus (as in optional):What does sex mean to you?
Comfort, connection, release, reassurance, fun, and sometimes even love.
Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.