Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

LOLs make me happy

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more puppies

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

Smart Car Totally Looks Like Little Tikes Coupe
see famous look-a-like faces

Nadya Suleman
see Sarah Palin pictures

Barack Obama Joe Biden
see Sarah Palin pictures

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

3 comments:

Desmond Jones said...

LOL at the Smart Car. . . Truer than you might wish it was. . .

And, sheesh, if you don't need an air freshener for your ass, what DO you need one for? Y'know?

Anonymous said...

Go Rabbit Go. Enjoy those articles.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I went to this site today as well...I find I do that more often these days.