Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TMI Tuesday

Click the icon to come play with us!

1. What is the greatest age difference between between and a SO? Older or younger?

Three years, he was younger than me. (The guy below I don't count as an SO)

2. What is the greatest age difference between between and any sexual partner? Older or younger?

He was 20 years older than me and it was a sick, twisted, effed up situation.

3. Have you started your holiday shopping? Is it done?

I've started, but I'm not done. I may not get done either - not much money for shopping this year! Quite a few people on our list will be getting homemade gifts - candy, cookies, jam, etc.

4. What are the chances there will be a "naughty" present under the tree this year (either from you or for you)?

Nada. Nil. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

5. What is your favorite holiday song?

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer, of course! Okay, not really. I do like Josh Groban's version of O Holy Night and I like Trans Siberian Orchestra's Christmas Canon. To sing I like O Come All Ye Faithful and Silent Night.

Bonus (as in optional):Do you have a preferred time of day to have sex? If so, why?

Anytime is the right time for me!! If I have to choose, I like the middle of the day to dinner time. I have the most energy then.

8 comments:

Ashly Star said...

I wish I would have thought of doing some homemade gifts. Of course mine wouldn't be any kind of baked goods. Hrm.

Christmas Canon rocks. I love TSO.

Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Since mine was 24 years older, I think I can safely say that any age difference that great is almost certainly going to be "effed up" in one way or another.

There is nothing wrong with homemade gifts. Nothing to be ashamed about. I think they are much more personal than something from a store.

I thought I would be alone with the nothing naughty under the tree, but am surprised by how many have this same response.

Happy TMI Tuesday.

Desmond Jones said...

Hmmmmm. . . five months difference in age; I'm older. Max, min, one-and-only. Unless you count groping. . . Then it'd be plus-or-minus a year. . .

You haven't been naughty at all? Oh. . . right; I get it now. . . I suppose I might could get Molly a bottle of lube, or something. . . ;)

I love TSO, too.

And to sing, I'm with you - O Come, All Ye Faithful (bonus points for the Latin) and Silent Night. Also Joy to the World and Angels We Have Heard On High. And What Child Is This?. . . And I've always loved the Coventry Carol, too. . .

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Homemade gifts is a great idea...

Now if only I could cook/bake/make things...

FTN said...

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer is a Christmas classic.

I resisted the urge to get my wife anything even slightly "naughty" for Christmas. No lingerie, no undies, not even pajamas. It was tough, but I held back. I figured it was safer, and in years past, most stuff rarely gets worn.

Anonymous said...

Wrong!

Naughtier is nicer.

http://tinyurl.com/jr100

Vixen said...

Huge fan of homemade gifts. :)

Love TSO!

Brian Gardes said...

I'm sorry there is no naughty gift this year. Maybe you can get yourself a subscription to a really good website?