Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Hey now . . .

This can't possibly be directed at me . . . I'm from Michigan!

Go Back to Ohio


To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

5 comments:

Alfro said...

whoa,
It looks like you escaped that one.
that was a close one.

Hope your enjoying yourself in the south.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, this may be a time to try on a Southern Accent and not say where you are from. LOL.

aphron said...

Actually, Southerners probably like those from Michigan less than those from Ohio. Sorry. It has to do with the phrase: "That's not how we did things in Michigan." To which the reply is: "Why did you leave, if it's so great."

Good to hear about your blood pressure and blood sugar. Hypertension, diabetes, and NASCAR are the three things that make the South great.

Bunny said...

Here in Charleston Michiganders are tolerated WAY better than Ohioans. The natives and the Michiganders can get together to insult Ohio State and drive the Ohioans crazy - we have a common interest.

Bunny said...

@Silent Male: When I moved from NC to Michigan in 1975, everyone made fun of my southern accent. I can still drag it up when necessary and "blend." It's very helpful.