1. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that you were sure in advance you would hate (or never try) and then discovered to your surprise you loved?
Anal. I thought no way, no how would I ever even do that, much less like it. Never say never, I guess! It helped that we worked up to over a few weeks, starting with anal play (both ways).
2. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that proved a lot less interesting in practice than you thought it would be beforehand?
Many - lol - for instace: Him standing up and holding me up with my legs wrapped around him (back when I was young and small and this was more feasible) looked hot, but was logistically a pain. Thinking more about not falling down than about it feeling good. :(
3. How do you let your significant other know you're in the mood? How do you let a new person in your life know?
I kiss him, caress him, and if that doesn't get the point acress I just tell him. He's not always good at reading signals and I'm not patient enough to wait around for him to catch on.
4. How does your significant other let you know he/she is in the mood?
If he ever is, I'll let you know! Though sometimes I wake up in the night and he's pressing his erection against me or drying humping my leg or something - that's a pretty good indication he's in the mood.
5. Is there one that got away - a sexual opportunity you didn't realise was one at the time, or weren't ready for and regret missing ever since?
A few, but I don't dwell on them.
Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.