Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Mute Monday - Happy B-day to Secretariat and ABoxer (It is still Monday, right?)



Happy Birthday, Big Red!




Happy Birthday, Boxer!!

Some birthday azaleas, because we're overwhelmed by azaleas around here right now:


To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

5 comments:

Buzz Kill said...

That's not a real azalea bonsai? If it is I've never seen one before.

Happy MM!

h said...

Wow! I had NO IDEA a Birthday Photo of the King with Lucien Laurean existed. Guess I'll have to join CORBIS to get a price?

That azalea bonsai thing is way cool too.

Happy Mute Monday!

Project Christopher said...

OMG... I'd completely forgotten about the Azalea festival. I just BET you're overrun with them right now huh!?!

ree said...

Nice azaleas! Happy mute Monday!

Vixen said...

I came across that first pic too. Great pics Bunny! :)