Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Friday, May 4, 2007

Ode to Boxer Briefs

Boxers: kinda sexy. Tighty-whiteys: not so much. Colored briefs; a little better than white. Boxer briefs: oh, baby! What is it about boxer briefs? Is it the way they package the, uh, package? Briefs are a little too functional, a little too TMI in some cases. Really TMI? Man thongs. Just don't go there, guys. Boxers are cool, but there is the flop-out factor that isn't always sexy. Boxer briefs, on the other hand, bring it all. Kind of like a push-up bra for guys. Taking them off your man is like unwrapping the most amazing present. I bought some for my husband a while back. He hates them. Seriously. Won't wear boxers either. Nope. Only wears the colored briefs if nothing else is clean. That's right; I'm a boxer brief girl married to a tighty-whitey man. Lord help me. I've tried to break him of this for many years now. I call 'em his man-panties, I point out that tighty-whiteys are what both our dads wear, I make him look at how he doesn't have man-panty lines on his gorgeous round ass when he wears the boxer briefs under dress pants. Nothing. The tighty-whiteys still rule the day. **SIGH**

No comments: