I was tagged by Girl Under Cover to show you my desktop:
I use Ubuntu, so if this looks a little different from the norm, that's why. Mine is quite boring. No cool pics, nothing interesting. Sorry. Even the game icons were put there by my son (he has his own log-in, but plays with mine anyhow). Actually, my 6-year-old son's desktop is far more interesting. He has Mr. The King as his background and his desktop is COVERED in game icons. Some are repeated many times.
Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. Don't add or remove icons before doing this - we want to see what your desktop REALLY looks like. Here's how to do it on most systems:
1. Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (to the right of F12)
2. If you get a "save" window, save it. Otherwise, open a graphics program (like Paint, Picture Manager, Gimp, Photoshop) and paste it (ctrl-v). If you wish, you can edit before saving. But don't, okay?
3. Post the screenshot on your blog. Describe and explain if you wish, such as why you chose that look, what your background is, or why you have so many/so few icons.
4. Tag 5 friends and ask them to show us a Free View of their desktops as well.
5. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants!
People who have already pimped their desktop:
Revellian Dot ComDesktop
Emila’s Illustrated Blog
Spiff, The Spaceman
The Kat House
Views From the Back Row
Life Under Cover
Down the Rabbit Hole
add yours here after doing this tag.
I tag the following:Chelle of It's My Escape
Sue of That Rusty Road to Zion
Ed of Edtime Stories
Crse of Zamphir, Panflutemaster
ZigZagMan of Zig's Rants
If I didn't tag you and you want to play, do so and let me know you did!
|You scored as Exotic Dancer Barbie, You are Exotic Dancer Barbie!! Lucky you!|
Which Funny Barbie Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com